If you are planning to travel abroad for your dental treatment but are confused about how to choose the best dental clinic abroad, then you are at the right place. In this page, we provide the second part of a helpful guidance that we put together for you. If you missed the first part of the post, you can read it here:
If you have already read the first part of the article, here is a quick reminder. In the first part, we provided many important questions you should ask the clinic that you are planning to visit. The answers of these questions will give you a great deal of confidence about the quality of the dental services of the clinic. In the first part, we revealed important questions about the clinic and the dentists. Here in the second part, we will talk about the questions regarding;
- The dental treatment proces
- The implants
- Pricing and payment arrangements
- Unwanted situations and complications
Questions about the Dental Treatment Process
- It is essential for you to know the time frame of your treatment before planning your dental travel. Therefore, ask them how long your dental treatment will take.
- Also, you need to make sure that they tell you the number of times you will need to visit the clinic. Are you going to make only one visit or be required to make several visits?
- After the treatment is finished, will you need any post-treatment in your country?
Questions about the Implants
- If you need implants, you need to ask which dental implants the clinic uses and the main differences among the different types.
- Also, you should ask how the costs vary for different types of implants.
- Last but not least, ask them if they provide a guarantee for their implants. If they do, what is the guarantee?
Questions about Pricing and Payment Arrangements
- You need to ask the total cost of your dental treatment, including all aftercare, anesthetics, dentist fees, drugs and dental laboratory costs.
- Ask them what pre-treatment X-rays and investigations you will need. Also, make it clear if all these are included in the price.
- They need to tell you how much you have to pay in advance. Do they accept the payment method you wish to use?
- Ask them what is included in the price and what is not.
- More importantly, if something goes wrong after you go back your country and you need further treatment, who will pay for this post treatment?
Questions about Unwanted Situations and Complications
- Ask them their complication rates for the situations like post-treatment infection.
- Make sure that they explain every detail about the complications and risks associated with your dental treatment.
- If a complication arises during your treatment and you need further treatment, is the cost of this post treatment covered in the price?
- Ask them if they can connect you with one of their patients to find out about their experience with the clinic.
We hope that the first and the second part of our report can help you in your pre dental travels abroad. As always, we are here to help you and answer all of your questions related your dental travel abroad.